Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 3

Well... I had never done any kind of flooring before so we hired a friend of JT's to come in and do the floors. They really did a great job and spend all of day 3 doing that. I am just very glad that we have really nice wood floors in Studio "A" and we don't have to do that again. It was more expensive than I had originally anticipated.

Anway, here are some pictures:






p.s. Don't give me too much grief on the colors please.... :) lol!! I just love blue and gold... and these rooms are going to be "opposites". The acoustic treament in the blue room will be yellow/gold and the treament in the yellow/gold room will be blue. :) I dunno... makes me smile. :) :) :)

Steve Lamm
www.crypticglobe.com
www.cgrnashville.com
www.clubcubasenashville.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is YOUR dream you're working on, so whatever colors...!

January 23, 2007 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home