Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 4

Well we have asked Chuck Moore to help us with the build out and design of this studio. You will be hearing a lot more about Chuck. He is a former instructor at SAE Recording Institute here in Nashville and pretty close to a genius when it comes to getting things to sound great. He is showing up tomorrow (Friday) and so I bought all the stuff on his list and I have most of it loaded in here.

I also got the phone turned on today... sorta. They STILL have not come out to turn the fax line on. Grrr... Actually..... this is a story worth telling just for the anticipated commiseration. Dealing with Bellsouth is a nightmare!! So... I get the line turned on... and it appears to work... but sounds terrible. I call them... they send me to repair. Repair says they will come out. A technician comes out the next day. His really nice and very knowledgeable. He gets it all working. However... he says he can't get the fax line turned on because it's not been turned on at the main hub yet. He says he will put in the ticket himself tonight. The DSL guy came out and made sure the DSL was working (from a different provider)... and it was... but the modem is not here yet.... (another long story) Well... that promisedrepair ticket ....... didn't happen. I called about 4 times the next day (kept getting cut off). I finally got someone, they sent me to someone else, they sent me back to the same departement... ugghh. Well... I don't need the fax right away... so I gave up. As time get's closer I will start over. *sigh*. :)

Anway... here are some pictures from today.






I was hoping to be done with Studio B on Friday.... as you will see.... we didn't quite get there. :)

Steve Lamm
www.crypticglobe.com
www.cgrnashville.com
www.clubcubasenashville.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home