Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Day 7

Well... to keep me from losing my mind... I am posting the days we work. So day 7 is actually like day 9... or something like that. But anyway... hope you don't mind.

The green room is green (one more coat to go tomorrow), and Chuck who is a real trooper crawled in to work despite being sick and we are almost done getting the acoustic treamtment done in Studio B. Tomorrow afternoon we should be ready to move on to Studio A!! I chose a light stain for the mounts that hold the bass traps (in the corners) in hopes that it would match the floor. It does... kinda... but looks almost invisible (like the wood is just bare). So... I am probably going to re-stain them.

I put my work benches in (they are going to be along the back wall), and the corkboard is actually a really cool resonator... and will double as a place for me to hang a bunch of my tools!

Here are some pics:







Well, that just about catches me up. I will try to post in more detail in the future. :) Thanks for checking in!

Steve Lamm
www.crypticglobe.com
www.cgrnashville.com
www.clubcubasenashville.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home