Friday, January 26, 2007

We are making some progress! We have some more walls up and I have laid out the PVC that will carry 8 audio channels and 3 cat-6 cables out to studio b to tie them together.

The PVC will be buried a big part of the way. The Mogami 8 pair has gone up here locally, but I was still able to get a great price at Redco (www.redco.com), so I ordered it. It will Tuesday and I will plan on running it then. To tie that overdub room in "B" to "A" I just want to have 6 mic channels and 2 returns (for headphones in case the artist is actually in that room). 3 cat-6's for various network stuff... which will come in another post. :)

My Dad is coming in to help next week which will be great. We also have a few volunteer laborers that will be showing up off an on next week as well. So... I am guessing next week we should a lot done.
Here are some pics:































Steve Lamm
www.crypticglobe.com
www.cgrnashville.com
www.clubcubasenashville.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great, Steve. Thank you for showing your progress.

T

January 27, 2007 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home