Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 15

Well... what a crazy day!

Let me keep this short because I am pooped.
Highlights:
  • Went to pick up some of the gear at GC Pro. Yipee!!! CRAP!! I can't really mess with any of it!!! Grrrrr....
  • The console is missing a VERY important rail that the channel strips mount on!! Arrrggghhh!! The fellow I bought it from can't find it either. However he is super, super cool and promises that if neither of us can find it he will pay to have it fabricated (can't get these parts anywhere). So... tomorrow... I will search through ALL the boxes and stuff... one.... more.... time.
  • We are getting some more walls up! Yea! We picked up a lot more supplies today and it's moving along. We are starting on our window boxes. Though I would LOVED to have all the windows that are in this building... it was just WAY too expensive to replace them with windows that would reject all the noise (the studio is fairly close to a street). So...we are putting air-tight boxes around most of them. Those are going up now.. :)
  • My Dad drove up for North Carolina to help for a few days. That is cool! Another family member mentioned he might come as well... gotta reply to his e-mail. :) Also we have a couple other volunteers showing up off and on to help!!
  • Oh yeah... I switched to using the actual day of the project... instead of the day of posting... if that doesn't make sense... it's ok... it kind of doesn't to me either at this late hour. :)
    So.... anyway... here are the pictures. Thanks for reading!! :)










Steve Lamm
www.crypticglobe.com
www.cgrnashville.com
www.clubcubasenashville.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home